Witnessing Korea Wonderful Autumn



They said that first time is always a memorable for last. This is happening to me during my first Korea Trip on Autumn 2015. It became more special because I’ve never been in autumn season before. So, I specially take this vacation because I want to witness the wonderful autumn by the colorful plants. 
There’re a lot of interesting experience I had on my travel in Korea in Autumn season. I’m so glad to have this chance, visiting many places, seeing new scenery. But, here are some of recommendation place to witnessing the colorful Autumn in Korea.

  1. Traditional building at Buckchon Hanok Village.
You should never missed to see the traditional building, because it gives special and different vibe that you won’t find in other place. On autumn, the environment will be more dramatics. At that time, I go to Bukchon Hanok Village to see authentic traditional building, and surprised with plants that already change into ‘shepia’ mode, when most of the leaves turning brown. Enjoy your pleasuring time there, and immerse with the authentic environment, where you can’t find in another place besides Korea itself.
I think, visiting palace also can be another nice choice. Unfortunately I haven’t do that back then. I hope there will be a chance for me, and I’m waiting for that excitedly.
  1. Nature at Nami Island.
This is the place that you should never missed to visit! Though autumn is the time when the plants turns weak by the lower temperature, but it’s a perfect chance to see so many colors of leave from the trees that preparing their-self to face those extreme weather. We also can see so many colors of autumn in here, Red leaves from maple trees, Yellow leaves from Ginko tree, and also light green to brown leaves from other trees. Most of those trees are placed in groups, so you should walk around the island to enjoy every different autmn scenery.
As an addition, you can also visit Namsan / N Seoul Tower to see natural autumn scenery, if you don’t have much time to going outside Seoul.
 
  1. Campus at Ewha Womans University.
Idk why, I have an interest to did campus touring during my travel. So that, I won’t missed to visit one of campus that already well-known as one of beautiful campus, especially for architecture student. Yap, I recognize Ewha Womans University first time when I watch one of variety show, and gasped with one of their building. And I became more mesmerized when arrived there. Plants around modern building for student center started to change their colors, gives the beauty of campus landscape. Moreover, the old building surrounding that area, peek behind yellow-green big trees.
Another camus option you can visit is Yonsei University. Still same with ewha, they have old style (colonial) building with clorful plants for their landscape in autumn. 

That's all some recommended place to witnessing colorful autumn in Korea from me. Enjoy your travel~!

Komentar

Top post

Belajar Korea

Liburan Kulur-Kilir

A little girl (Reply 1988) Chord