Student Exchange Experience

Well, this one would be the last part of "Student exchange experience" post.
It's our main activities, WORKSHOP.
but before, I think I can't write much, because this post is too late. T_T.. But I'll try.
We held the workshop for two and half days. Unfortunately, I can't join the first day because I have to do two presantations of another subjects. So, I join the workshop on second day.
What I see, there's not much done on the first day. My friend who join the first day also said that not much people work yesterday. We plan to make 2 kind of 'things' from bamboo. First one is for gazebo (I don't know what gazebo in english. or it's truth gazebo?). We use bamboo as a main material for this gazebo. And second one is tensegrity sclupture. Do you know what tensegrity is? my lecturer said that tensegrity is tension and integrity (?). but, I don't know what it means. I only know that the sclupture can stand because there's a tension from the steel cable of another bamboo. sorry to make you confused with my explanation. I know I'm not good..
At first, I don't know what to do. Just following my frineds do this and that. We lift the bamboo, and drilled it, make a hole. Then connect it to another bamboo with bolt, and nuted it. Indonesian friends and japanese friends working together, help each other. But, because there's a lot of people, not all of them did work. Some people just sit, or play a game, joking together. But, our gazebo is almost finished. We already put each bambooes in their position. It can happen beacuse our lecturer is so full of fire. And Bart sensei also full of spirit to give us the instructure, like "TURUUNN TURUUNN". So, there's not much to do for tomorrow. what a tired first day to me. At night, we close our day with having dinner together.
We ended at 'ngopi dulu' cafe to have our dinner. Kaori and Shiori order 'Soto Betawi'. Then Kaori ask us, why Indonesian friends don't order Indonesian food. I don't answered her, but I already have my own answer. We don't need to pay that much in this cafe for eat Indonesian food. We can find it in street food for the cheaper cost. hehe... Then we realized, that they choose same drink. When we ask, "is that drink really good?" they answered that this drink isn't sweet enough. Most of Indonesian drink is too sweet for them. Even the greentea. Yeah, I admit it. Thats why I don't put much sugar on my tea and coffee, wedatch out diabetes. haha.. We talking much that night. Kaori asked me when she knew that I can speak japanese a little bit, "why you don't go Japan? it's a waste you that you know japanese but not going there". There's no other answer beside, "It's too expensive, specially for the airplane ticket". She agreed it with noding. I also learn new japanese sentence with this japanese friend, "Anatano kotoga tsukidesu", and "watashimo". (^^)v
On second day, there's really not much to do. We let the bamboo gazebo for boys, and the girls just did girls talk! We ask what's the standard age for women in japan to have a marriage. The answer is just the same as in Indonesia. Yah, I think it's biological reason, right? and the second knowledge what I got is, Kori from Okinawa. She said that Okinawa is a special territory island in the southern part of Japan. But I don't know, this slow brain can't understand.
In the afternoon, our bamboo tensegrity sclupture almost finsihed. For final check, we try to make it stand. But there's some mistake. So the team fixed it, while the others just sitting while watching it. Then, we did the second check. But there's still some cable didn't tense. So we try to fixed it again. While we tense the cable, some of the steel cable is break. When we hear the sound of the break cable, everybody just go further the sclupture to save their own life. So, one of my friend become the victim (sorry..). After that accident, not much people want to help for the third check. But then....... one by one, my friend who hold the sclupture, let their hands off from the sclupture...... DONE! the sclupture can stand by their self, with their tension. Congratulation team! we made it! we did it! yeaiy! otsukaresama minnasan~

Don't forget to take a group picture~
 

At night we held a goodbye party. Oh~ so sad to think that this workshop over. I don't want back to the city center campus, don't wanna back to the task that wait for me. hiks..
 
On  that party, the Indonesian girls did poco-poco dance. And Japanese boys did Suling Sakti Caesar. I don't know why they really like doing this, God. There's also a perform of Indonesian traditional dance with mask. I don't know where it from. The dancer also teach us, both japanese and Indonesian, about the base of traditionl movement. It's funny seeing how the japanese boy follow the movement. Then some people singing. What a good and nice memmories.
We also take tons of selfie, and also groupie.

The day after, I felt so tired to back to our home in city center.
Actually, in the afternoon, we meet again with our japanese friends for the last time. We see some performance in Saung Angklung Udjo. After watch this, I really recommend for you to watch this performance, worth to see!

Sayonara for a while our Japanese friend.
I know, there's not much japanese student interested to visit my country. I really appreciate all of you, because with your humble, want to visit our country. Don't forget me ya..
Really hope to see you again next time. In japan, maybe.

Komentar

Top post

Belajar Korea

Liburan Kulur-Kilir

A little girl (Reply 1988) Chord