become 21


Well, maybe this post a little bit different with my previous post. Yap, I try to type in English. Hhehehe… but so sorry if I make a loooootttt of mistakes, because my English is poor. :(
before start, I wanna warnign you that it's about my privat life. So if you don't enterested with me, don't read this...
The title of this posting is : “become 21”, means I wanna explain to you about my 21st age.
Last September, at 28th, was my birthday. But you know what, I didn’t celebrate it because I was too busy to did some tasks from campus. Yeah, I hope it can be my last semester as a collegian. I wanna go out as soon as posible from this 'hell'. Oh god, I was so streeeesss because  I have so many activities (I mean some assignments from the lecturer) in this campus. Everyday I always think about the tasks, such as "what should I do with this fvcking tasks, I didn’t understand anymore. :(“. it become worse when near the deadline. Honestly, when first time I become a collegian, I hope in my 21st I got my bachelor degree title. but, I can't reach that target. oh, how pity I am. hiks...
althought this month was my birthday month, and this month has a slogan "cheerful september", it really contrast with me now. September be the busiest and the most stress month of the year. even in my birthday. At 10am, I go to campus. I have a appointment with my friend. I ask her to accompany with me to go to retirement house. yeah, thats my last assignment, Designing a Retirement house. But, unfortunately, we didn't get permission to come in that retairment house. So our result today is nothing. -__-"
But in my home, there's a small thing to celebrate my birthday. as usual, in our family, if there's someone had birthday, we celebrate it with have some food to eat together. and, sometimes, if our grandma healthy, she cooked 'nasi minyak' or 'nasi kuning'. and also my mom. So in this birthday, my grandma cooked 'nasi minyak'. But, I can't had dinner together with my family, because that night I was busy to did my assignment. then, I eat 'nasi minyak' alone, just only with my self. hiks..
how poor my birthday this year. I even can't felt the happines of my birthday. (T_T)


aaahh... I don't know what should I write again? run out of idea. -__-"
I'll end it in here.



(*see... how mess my english. and also poor skill of writing.)

Top post

Belajar Korea

Liburan Kulur-Kilir

A little girl (Reply 1988) Chord